Sunday, June 29, 2014

Colin Pearson


Colin Pearson is a first generation college student and both sides of the family come from Great Britain. On my father's side, we came from a small farmer town north of London called Ruislip. My grandfather on my mothers side was a revered waiter in London's biggest hotel during the early 1900's, and during his term he served Winston Churchill, along with many other leaders around the world. Both families transitioned eventually into the states, where I have found my passion for video production, and the sport of Rugby. I have just recently graduated from Washington State University with a degree in Media Production. During my time I directed a music news show for a year, and produced a mysterious drama thriller within Cable 8 Productions. Sports production was also a great job, as I learned all about the process of televising a sports event, such as a football game. Currently, I am coaching a local rugby team while working on small productions; such as rugby videos, music videos, and landscaping photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment